A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Neff, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Neff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jane Neff MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Neff practice?
- Dr. Margaret Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Neff practices Critical Care Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Critical Care Practitioners.