A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nettleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Nettleton, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nettleton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Papillomavirus Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettleton graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nettleton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rose Nettleton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Nettleton practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nettleton has 10 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Nettleton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover Park, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Obstetricians & Gynecologists.