Dr. Margaret Nettleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Nettleton?

May 24th, 2016

Poor service and no attention to detail for critical allergies. No bedside manner.

Missed the fact I had penicillin allergy (life threatening) although it was clearly stated in my records. Did not spend any time with my reviewing my symptoms of high BP and high risk pregnancy. Brushed my symptoms off and did no further diagnosis. Rude and discourteous bedside manner. It's unbelievable she is getting such high ratings on this forum. Would not recommend her.

April 11th, 2016

Best gynac

February 18th, 2016

Love her! Great A++++ Doctor!

December 19th, 2014

I love going to Dr.Nettleton!

Besides the fact that she saved my life, Dr.Nettleton is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor, I feel comfortable talking to her about everything. Her experience and who she is as a person makes her A+ in my book!

November 2nd, 2012

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Nettleton was my OB in 2006 and delivered my son that year. I have since moved away, but I will never forget her. She is the best doctor I've ever had. I just had another baby about a month ago and thought about visiting Chicago just so she could deliver this one too!

June 1st, 2012

Excellent Dr attention but very poor answering service

I just called them because I really needed an appointment for my mom but did not notice that it was already past 5pm then again this rude lady from answering service, you have to call Monday!!! And she doesnt even let you ask her anything.

December 1st, 2011

Staff seems questionable...

I do like Dr Nettleton, but there is always a wait, I have never just gone in as soon as I came in, but that might the case at all dr's offices? Its just annoying bec I have to rush over leaving work early and then sit and wait...I am a little irritated bec I did get referred to an RE from Dr Nettleton, and I was told all my tests would be faxed over to them but I went to my RE appointment today and they has nothing, its a little annoying when the RE is asking me what level was this test and that test and I am like I dont know I was just told it was normal...make sure you get all your records if you get referred to a specialist bec they will not be faxed over anywhere!

March 28th, 2011

Look no further

Her assistant is very helpful and even knowledgeable and compassionate. The Dr is very good and makes sure you undestand your issue and your options. Shes very caring and determined to get to the bottom line. This si the best Dr, I have ever been to for any issue that I may have had. I went to her 1 times and she was ready to proceed by taking care of the same issue that I have had for 2 years and I was seeing another Dr for at least a year and the issue had not been resolved. Dr. Nettletion is the best. I would reccomend her for all of your OB/GYN needs.

March 12th, 2011

Excellent care, really listens to you

I was recently assigned to Dr. Nettleton after my OB had an emergency and couldnt make our appointment. Immediately i noticed a difference in care. I was about 7 months along in my pregnancy with no real connection to my doctor. I cant believe how quickly i connected to her and how much time she took to listen to my own ideas about my pregnancy. So many doctors live and die by other doctors notes, she, on the other hand, approaches that differently. She trully is a great blessing to someone with a lot of questions and a thirst for knowledge about their care. She eventually delivered my son-- and she made me grateful to have her on the front end of delivery. I will be forever grateful for her kindness and her care.

November 25th, 2010

I liked Dr Margaret Nettleton a lot, she had a great bedside manner and was really trying to make the uncomfortable very comfortable!I am so glad I chose her, I know this is my first visit so far but I think I made a great choice! She made me feel really comfortable too and asked if I had any questions and it was like she actually cared and I really liked that about her. Her office was very busy when I went so I had to give the waiting time a 3 star and they said it was really busy that day as well...the day before thxgiving who would have thought! I will need to ask her a question about something when she calls me back with my pap results.She gave me some samples of some pre-natal vitamins too so another bonus!

May 4th, 2017