A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Newsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Newsam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Newsam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsam graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Newsam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret DR Newsam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Newsam practice?
- Dr. Margaret Newsam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Newsam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.