A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Newsam is Excellent. Dr. Newsam has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Newsam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsam graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newsam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island College Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newsam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Newsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Newsam practice?
Dr. Margaret Newsam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Newsam, Dr. Gretchen Newsam, Dr. Gretta Newsam, Dr. Madge Newsam, Dr. Maegan Newsam, Dr. Maggie Newsam, Dr. Mamie Newsam, Dr. Margarete Newsam