A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Nichols MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Nichols practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.