A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Nichols MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nichols has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Nichols practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.