A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaretx November:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaretx November is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaretx November, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. November graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. November has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaretx November MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaretx November practice?
- Dr. Margaretx November has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaretx November practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.