A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret O'Brien, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. O'Brien has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M O'Brien MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Margaret O'Brien has 6 office locations.
Dr. Margaret O'Brien practices Anesthesiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists.