Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Odell
Dr. Margaret Odell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA, with other offices in Radford, VA and Omaha, NE (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Odell is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Jennie Edmundson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Odell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Margaret Odell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.
Dr. Sarah Bradford
Christiansburg, VA 0.07 mi23
Dr. Mohamed Kadiri
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Christiansburg, VA 0.07 mi16
Dr. William Mayo
Family Medicine, Legal Medicine
Christiansburg, VA 0.07 mi42