Margaret E O'Donoghue MD Patient Reviews

January 12th, 2016
Family member
excellent doctor-wonderful patient disposition

October 8th, 2013
Excellent - if you can wait for the appointment it's worth it
Can't say enough good about her; excellent with my 91-year-old father. Saved his life; has great bedside manner; good sense of humor. My dad is still talking about her weeks after the visit, and he doesn't remember too much these days. She certainly charmed him!

March 1st, 2012
April Eckert
Great bedside manner and educator. She really explained my diagnosis to me in a way I could understand.

November 6th, 2011
Her main staff secretary is curt and appears to need to remain "one up" on the patient. I was 10 mins late one time ( due to confusion of appt time) and was reprimanded as though I was a child. The doctor however is wonderful.

October 13th, 2011
She is a very difficult person to contact and when experiencing health/medication issues it is very frustrating. Phone calls where often times not returned for a week! When and IF the calls were returned, it was only because I called back multiple times.

July 20th, 2011
RN
This RN went with client to appointment. Very impressed with Dr. O'Donoghue's care. She came out personally to accompany client into room (pushed wheel chair herself). Spoke to him directly with compassion, interest, and humor, and also addressed all my questions. This was one of the best appointments I have been on with a patient.

May 19th, 2011
Exceptional physician
I have been a patient of Dr. O'Donoghue's for about 6 months. I was previously being treated by my PCP for migraines with less than ideal results. Dr. O'Donoghue is excellent. She has a warm and down to earth demeanor and a great sense of humor that puts you at ease. She does not rush through the appointment, and tries to really get to know the patient. She also takes the time to follow up in between appointments to adjust prescriptions if necessary. I have had a dramatic reduction in the number of migraines since she began treating me, and a corresponding increase in my quality of life. Highly recommended.

January 25th, 2010
Always Caring
She is the best. She has become my good friend. She always gives me the best solution to my problems. She gives me every option for my migraines. I have been with her for 10 years. I love the laughter we share and the friendship we have developed! Day or night she is there for me!