Dr. Margaret O'Donoghue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret O'Donoghue?

May 19th, 2017

Dr. O'Donaghue Stands Out From the Rest

I have personally been a professional in the medical field for many years. I have seen the many changes in the delivery of care. Although I realize and accept that many aspects of medical care must change- the one thing I will not accept is the brisk herding in and out of the exam room. A physician today must strike a balance between time constraints, listening to the pt- really listening, examination of the pt, and diagnosis. And the balance must be in the pt's favor. To do this, in my opinion, a physician must be a solid diagnostician and be caring and empathetic . Dr. O'Donaghue is all of those. In addition, she is down to earth, listens well, and takes the pt's opinion and feelings into account when proposing a treatment or medication. But, this should not be mistaken as anything but the pt being treated with respect. Dr. O'Donaghue has the full ability, knowledge, and skill to take the reigns. I am very confident that Dr. O'Donaghue provides my mother with very high quality care- what great peace of mind that provides!

January 13th, 2016

Family member

excellent doctor-wonderful patient disposition

October 8th, 2013

Excellent - if you can wait for the appointment it's worth it

Can't say enough good about her; excellent with my 91-year-old father. Saved his life; has great bedside manner; good sense of humor. My dad is still talking about her weeks after the visit, and he doesn't remember too much these days. She certainly charmed him!

March 1st, 2012

April Eckert

Great bedside manner and educator. She really explained my diagnosis to me in a way I could understand.

November 6th, 2011

Her main staff secretary is curt and appears to need to remain "one up" on the patient. I was 10 mins late one time ( due to confusion of appt time) and was reprimanded as though I was a child. The doctor however is wonderful.

October 13th, 2011

She is a very difficult person to contact and when experiencing health/medication issues it is very frustrating. Phone calls where often times not returned for a week! When and IF the calls were returned, it was only because I called back multiple times.

July 20th, 2011

RN

This RN went with client to appointment. Very impressed with Dr. O'Donoghue's care. She came out personally to accompany client into room (pushed wheel chair herself). Spoke to him directly with compassion, interest, and humor, and also addressed all my questions. This was one of the best appointments I have been on with a patient.

May 19th, 2011

Exceptional physician

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Donoghue's for about 6 months. I was previously being treated by my PCP for migraines with less than ideal results. Dr. O'Donoghue is excellent. She has a warm and down to earth demeanor and a great sense of humor that puts you at ease. She does not rush through the appointment, and tries to really get to know the patient. She also takes the time to follow up in between appointments to adjust prescriptions if necessary. I have had a dramatic reduction in the number of migraines since she began treating me, and a corresponding increase in my quality of life. Highly recommended.

January 25th, 2010

Always Caring

She is the best. She has become my good friend. She always gives me the best solution to my problems. She gives me every option for my migraines. I have been with her for 10 years. I love the laughter we share and the friendship we have developed! Day or night she is there for me!

October 15th, 2017