Dr. Margaret Orr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Orr?

Late

Posted on February 8th, 2017

She is late to every appointment and is very unapologetic. Has a sense of superiority is intolerable.

Rude

Posted on February 8th, 2017

When I asked her questions her responses were cold and rude. I wouldn't take my dog to a vet that acted like her!

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Orr and her staff were proficient, caring, and extremely professional. I have moved to the sunny south and have not found a doctor that even comes close to her caliber. I am a breast cancer survivor, and Dr. Orr watched over my health for close to a decade. I wish Dr. Orr the best in her new endeavor.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Worst decision of my life-Intrusting her with my LIFE! Due to her lack of medical caring, follow thru & NUMEROUS PERSONAL PROBLEMS,I almost lost my LIFE!!! This is NO exaggeration ! She recently stopped seeing Patients & I believe this is due to her PERSONAL PROBLEMS LEADING HER INTO HAVING 3 MAJOR FALLS THAT WE KNOW OF IN 3 YEARS!!A BROKEN HIP, BROKEN ANKLE, BROKEN ARM!! She is in her 50's & seems to be in good Health. Her staff LACKS EFFICIENCY,FOLLOWTHRU& UNPROFESSIONALISM! I am SO lucky to have SURVIVED MY MAJOR ILLNESS DESPITE HER DIRECT DERALECTION OF DUTY CAUSING ALL OF MY FAMILY EMOTIONAL DISTRESS & Physical & mental damages to myself! In MY personal opinion she should have RETIRED FROM PRACTICING YEARS AGO BEFORE SHE DAMAGED HER PATIENTS LIFES! She did not FOLLOW THE MEDICAL PHYSICIANS OATH TO HER PATIENTS!!! So sad to have to give my truthful, personalOPINIONS. Sincerely, a MEDICALY EMOTIONLY, DAMAGED FOR LIFE EX-PATIENT.

Posted on February 9th, 2017