A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Pearson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Pearson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Pearson practice?
Dr. Margaret Pearson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Geneticists.