Dr. Margaret Ann Pearson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Pearson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance