Learn more about Dr. Margaret Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Pearson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Pearson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Pearson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Pearson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Geneticists.