Learn more about Dr. Margaret Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Pearson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Pearson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Pearson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Pearson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Geneticists.