Dr. Margaret Pelitere MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2012
Great!
Great bedside manner. She realy took the time to listen to my concerns.

November 29th, 2010
Above and Beyond
I would highly recommend Dr. Pelitere to anyone in the area. I had recently moved to New Orleans when a co-worker recommended Dr. Pelitere to me last month. I called to make an appt. to establish care and because I had a prescription that I needed to be filled at the end of November. The staff originally said I couldn't get an appt. til end of the December, but they would send the doctor a note to see if they could see me sooner. A nurse called me back that afternoon (a Friday) to tell me she could see me the following Monday. The appointment itself was great and the doctor was very attentive. She reviewed all of my past medical records right there with me and ordered some blood work because she just wanted to follow up on something a little off that she noticed on my prior labs. Later that week, Dr. Pelitere herself called me to go over the results, and she was able to diagnose me with a mild liver disorder that explained a huge deal of my past medical history that my previous PCP had never even attempted to get to the bottom of. I could not be more grateful to have found such a caring and attentive physician!