A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Poulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulos
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Poulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Poulos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Poulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret K Poulos MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret K. Poulos practice?
- Dr. Margaret Poulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Poulos practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.