A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Poulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Poulos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Poulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret K. Poulos practice?
Dr. Margaret Poulos practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.