A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Poulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulos
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Poulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Poulos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Poulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret K Poulos MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret K. Poulos practice?
- Dr. Margaret Poulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Poulos practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.