Dr. Margaret Poulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Poulos?

March 3rd, 2017

Staff (window receptionist) Seems very inexperienced.

Rude and seemingly inexperienced staff. The person I dealt with sent me papers to have filled out (which I did) and told me to bring a REFERRAL from my PCP (which I did). Yet when I arrived I was told I needed an AUTHORIZATION, NOT A REFERRAL. Therefore, it was a wasted trip. My insurance, a major company, said it was the responsibility of the specialist to contact the PCP for authorization; that patients could not do that. After I arrived the window receptionist called my PCP , he was unable to drop everything and do the authorization at that time. According to the insurance company, the staff at Dr. Poulos's office was at fault. The doctor may be great but I would Not trust the inefficient staff there.

November 20th, 2015

Professional and Carin Doctor

She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever dealt with for my eyes

July 25th, 2015

Dr. Poulos is highly professional, thorough and very straight forward.

June 8th, 2015

great experience

Today, I saw Dr. Poulos for the first time. I like this doctor so much. She is personable, easy to talk with, totally upfront about my eyes and their condition. She gave me good, honest opinions that saved me unnecessary surgery and expense. Her technician, Debbie, was quick and efficient. Every staff member I encountered was helpful. This is my new opthamology office from today on!

April 15th, 2015

The Best of the Best

Dr. Poulos is EXCEPTIONAL in all regards! There aren't enough superlatives!

February 27th, 2015

15 years I'm a patient and have always been extremely happy with my doctor and her staff !

December 10th, 2014

Dr. Poulos

Dr. Poulos knows how to take care of eyes. I was very comfortable with her and highly recommend her to anyone that has any worries on seeing an eye doctor. She is the best.

November 11th, 2011

Morning appts. so far

I have never made an appointment no later than noon so I don't know how the office is at that time of day. However, if you go on a weekday, early morning, the wait time is no longer than 10 mins. She spends time with each patient and diagnoses them properly. I had an usual bump on my eye and she has kept an eye on it for the past 2 years. Dr. Ramirez later found out that it was just a birth mark. I highly recommend her!

April 28th, 2011

One Great Doctor

I found Dr. Poulos to be a very caring, informed and professional doctor. I would recommend her highly.

July 17th, 2008

Good examination and evaluation

I've seen Dr. Poulos twice in the last two years. She has always been professional and easy to talk to. I typically have my eyes examined every two years for glaucoma and perform the eye test etc. since I'm in my mid 50s. She saw that my gas permeable contacts needed replacing since they were getting slightly deteriorated after a few years and recommended getting them replaced. (Which I did)

October 18th, 2017