A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Priestley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Priestley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Priestley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Priestley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Priestley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Priestley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Priestley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Priestley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.