A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Priestley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priestley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Priestley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Priestley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Priestley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Priestley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Priestley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Priestley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Priestley has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Priestley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.