A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Proctor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Proctor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Proctor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Selfridge Proctor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Margaret Proctor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Proctor practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bear, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.