Dr. Margaret Proctor Is this you?

Neutral

August 10th, 2011

5 Stars

I totally recommend this doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. As a new mother I was concerned with the care I was getting from a previous doctor and selected Dr. Proctor after interviewing her. 10 years and 2 children, I am still pleased with her services and wish she would move office space to Middletown.

July 19th, 2010

Rude office personal , Charges $46.00 for record transfer

I am so dissapointed with this pediatrician, wait time in the office can be up to an hour. Last appointment I had doctor did not show up to the office until 40 mins after the appointment time. When I chose another doctor and requested the switch of records- they charged me $46.00 to transfer medical records!

December 17th, 2011