A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Provenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Provenza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Provenza, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Provenza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Provenza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jove Provenza MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Provenza practice?
- Dr. Margaret Provenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Provenza practices Otolaryngology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Otolaryngologists.