A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Bell DO is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Bell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Bell practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Hospitalists and Ocala Internists.