A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ragni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ragni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragni graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ragni has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Victoria Ragni MD and MPH is a female Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret V. Ragni practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ragni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Ragni practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Hematologists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.