Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Ragni
Dr. Margaret Ragni, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Ragni is affiliated with West Penn Hospital, UPMC Horizon and Magee Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Ragni has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Margaret Ragni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Zella Zeigler
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Franklin Bontempo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ronald Johnson
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0.40 mi33