Dr. Margaret Victoria Ragni MD and MPH is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ragni is Excellent. Dr. Ragni has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragni graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ragni has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ragni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret V. Ragni practice?
Dr. Margaret Ragni practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Punxsutawney, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Ragni, Dr. Gretchen Ragni, Dr. Gretta Ragni, Dr. Madge Ragni, Dr. Maegan Ragni, Dr. Maggie Ragni, Dr. Mamie Ragni, Dr. Margarete Ragni