A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Rank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Rank is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Rank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rank graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Holms Regional-Palm Bay Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret C Rank MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Rank practice?
- Dr. Margaret Rank has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Rank practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.