Dr. Margaret Ravits MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
patient
The best medical choice I ever made. They saved my life. Thank you Margaret.

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Ravits is a compassionate and caring physician. I suffer from anxiety when it comes to medical issues and Dr. Ravits went out of her way to get my biopsy results back to me prior to the weekend knowing I would not be able to handle waiting for the results. She and her office both called me after their office was closed to tell me the good news that it was benign. She also called me on Monday to check to make sure that I was ok. You dont find many or any physicians that would take the extra time to care how I was feeling. I would recommend Dr. Ravits to whomever needs the care of a dermatologist, especially if they have any type of lesions, moles, etc that they are concerned about.

May 17th, 2016
Extremely poor
very poor diagnostics with no fruitful results. Strongly recommend not going there never ever as it is waste of money and time. Moreover the problem worsens with her medication and charges are way too high. Strong recommendation: BIG NO

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Ravits and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Ravits is a wonderful diagnostician and compassionate, caring and thorough. The staff treated me with respect and concern - and my overall experience was terrific. I highly recommend Dr. Ravits and her practice of dermatology.

December 15th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Ravits for years and I have been extremely satisfied. She is a magnificent physician that I would recommend to one and all.

October 13th, 2015
Worth the wait
Dr. Ravits is very busy but takes time to look you over. She is very direct and won't guess or make prognostications but will also let you know what the skin situation is NOT. She recommends good products and gives little samples that work great. I trust her judgment and will pay even though she's not in my present medical network!

October 7th, 2015
I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE GOING TO THIS OFFICE. THE PHYSICIAN WAS VERY RUDE, UNPLEASANT, AND KEEP ON MAKING FACES. I CAME WITH A SIMPLE ALLERGY AND WHEN I USED THE PRESCRIPTION SHE GAVE ME, MY WHOLE FACE GOT ALL RED AND ITCHY. I WAS TOLD TO COME BACK FOR NO CHARGE, AND MONTHS AFTER.. I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR SAYING I OWE THEM! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SAVE YOURSELF SOME TROUBLE AND NEVER GO TO THIS PLACE.

February 28th, 2013
The best!
Dr. Ravits is very professional, friendly, and compassionate. She listened carefully to my questions and answered them all. I researched her ahead of time and was impressed by her qualifications and medical training. I left the appointment feeling much better and was comforted by the fact that she said that I could call her if I had any more questions. Whenever any of my friends ask me which dermatologist to go see for themselves or their family members, I always recommend Dr. Ravits and they thank me afterwards.

May 8th, 2012
Fantastic!
Dr. Ravits is the best dermatologist in NJ! I have been going to her for many years and she has been very helpful in treating me and my children. I always recommended her to my friends! She has a lot of experience but she is down to earth and caring. She goes out of her way to help patients and she even gave me her cell phone number and said that I could call her any time that I had questions or wanted to speak with her for more information. She is a very sweet woman and a well-respected professional.

April 20th, 2012
Dr Ravits is an excellent doctor who I HIGHLY recomend. She is extremely available for treatment (she came to the office on a Sunday to treat my emergency skin problem & gave me her cell phone number for follow up). Now my whole family uses her & loves her.

March 18th, 2011
Felt like a side of beef
I went to Dr Ravit's office and spent over an hour waiting for her. Then I got shown a room and was told to undress. More than three times her staff (females) walked in without knocking! They were getting things from the cabinets for other pts. And started cleaning the room for the next appt while I was dressing. Dr. R herself, spent a total of five minutes with me and hardly looked at me. I had asked for a full body scan bc I have had moles removed all my life and my father has a history of skin cancer. I couldn't believe how uninterested she was and how quickly she rushed out the door. I have no confidence in her and will be making another appt with a different derm to do another scan. She seemed frazzled and hurried. When I went back out to the waiting room I could see why. It was full of people.

July 24th, 2010
Dr. Ravits is an excellent dermatologist. She is exceptionally concerned with treatment and diagnosis. She is easy to contact and listens to what you have to say. Just don't see her associate Dr. Lin, he is not as compassionate and his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. After seeing three dermatologists, I am grateful that I found her.