Dr. Gopala Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Albuquerque, NM

3.8

April 24th, 2012
Do NOT Trust Him!
He refused to do a necessary procedure for me and told me my clot would just go away on its own. Two doctors have now told me that there was almost no chance of that ever happening and now nothing can be done to fix the situation. Now I may be disabled for the rest of my life because he was either too lazy or too stupid to do what he should have done in the first place. If you value your health, find another doctor STAT!

March 7th, 2012
Not a caring doctor. Ended up in ER, doctor not concerned until he needed to cover his poor advice.

April 20th, 2011
Dr Reddy diagnosed me with DVT. He spent no more than 5 minutes explaining the diagnosis, gave me 3 prescriptions...one for coumadin, one for a blood test to measure my base clotting factor before starting the coumadin, and one for support hose. He indicated that my coumadin would need to be monitored, but said nothing about how that was to happen. After waiting two weeks after the blood test for further instructions, I called his office to find out that my primary care provider was supposed to do the coumadin monitoring. He hadn't explained that to me or my PCP, nor had his office sent his report and notes to my PCP. When I went back for my 3 month followup, the doc was a no-show, with no explanation. Two young techs did the followup ultrasound, but didn't agree on the interpretation. They told me that Dr Reddy would call in a few days, but now two months later, I haven't heard from him or his office.