A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Reiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Reiley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Reiley, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans