A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Reiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Reiley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Reiley, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Reiley DO is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Reiley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Reiley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Reiley practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.