Dr. Margaret Reitmeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Reitmeyer?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Reitmeyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016

I've seen Dr. Reitmeyer for several years and I rate her highly. She seems rushed during my appointments but then she is also in high demand in the area.

July 22nd, 2015

terrible!!

I would not recommend her to anyone-not even an enemy! I had serious symptoms and was referred to her. After the visit with her, I felt helpless and like I was never going to fixed d out what was wrong with me! She made me feel lime it was all in my head. She didn't order any MRI's just did some blood work I already had done at a previous dr. She told me I needed to see a psychiatrist, and the reason for lactating was due to me breastfeeding 2 years prior! A PSYCHIATRIST?! I scheduled an appointment an appointment with my gynecologist (who referred me to her in the first place) and she sent me for an MRI and scans. As it turns out, had dr. Reitmeyer listened to me instead of assuming and done thorough testing to figure out what was wrong (a day not tell me I was crazy), she would have found the tumor in my pituitary gland!! She specializes in hormones and should've realized (like my gynecologist did) that my symptoms were not normal and not that of a crazy person in need of a psychiatrist! Due to her lack of interest and laziness to invest some time in investigation, I could've died! Not only does she not want to make the effort to figure out what's wrong, she's rude and it takes forever for her or her nurse to return calls and makes you feel stupid!

June 30th, 2015

Dr reitmeyer is the most professional courteous caring dr I've ever seen

March 30th, 2017