Dr. Margaret Rempe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Rempe?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Rempe is a fabulous physician. She is professional, friendly, personable, and calm. She did an outstanding job handling my complicated post-delivery situation. I would highly recommend her to other women!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr Rempe is an excellent physician. I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is knowledgeable, kind and delivers excellent care to those she cares for.

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr. Rempe is knowledgeable OB with excellent bedside manner and care for her patients. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr Rempe is the best. So thorough and caring.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Rempe is absolutely wonderful. she really takes her time to sit down and talk and just listen. She's very good at hearing the patient, whereas with other doctors, I felt like I was just a co-pay number where they bill me and bill my insurance company and just rush through the appointment.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Rempe is WONDERFUL! I switched to her late in my pregnancy after moving to St. Louis. I was really worried about finding a doctor that I liked and trusted as much as my previous one, but she immediately put those fears to rest. She has excellent bed side manner. She is kind and listens to how you're feeling. She genuinely cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable and as a previous poster stated, she addresses problems/concerns immediately, she is not a wait and see doctor, which i appreciated! I'm very thankful for Dr. Rempe. I had a great birthing experience and I definitely feel I owe a lot of that to her care.

teacher

Posted on July 16th, 2012

both my daughter and I have been with Dr. Rempe for 10 years. We love her so much we've followed her to 3 different hospitals.

Awesome!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

She is a great person talks to you like you are a normal person never rushed durring the visits, always answered question very thoroughly, f/u with any problem promptly, great bed side manner, came to check on us every day we were in the hospital, didnt mess around when she knew that the baby was not advancing with contractions, always in a very pleasant moon, happy smiling face, allowed us to take photos curring the c-section, spoke to mu husband as he was the other 1/2 of the patient that she was taking care of, staff very nice and friendly, very prompt office - called back with f/u to questions that arrose durring pregnancy with in the hour, never had to wait long max 10minutes, would highly recommend, she has a great education and great experience, great care/bed side manner, and great office!

Uncaring & Cold

Posted on February 26th, 2012

I truly regret going to this doctor. I moved late in my pregnancy. Dr. Rempe is cold and clinical, and she practices super defensive medicine-- meaning she constantly made me feel worried for no reason, which really increased my stress. She doesn't seem to care about her patients (woman or baby). I found her insensitive and uncaring in the extreme.

Excellent Care

Posted on November 25th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Rempe to anyone. She made me feel comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy. I ended up having a C-section and she did an excellent job. I am forever thankful that she kept myself and my baby safe and healthy!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

She is awesome. Very caring and approachable.

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Very personable doctor and very thorough. If I ever move before having a second child, I would be disappointed that she won't be my doctor.