A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Rieley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Rieley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Rieley, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieley graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Rieley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Burton Rieley MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Rieley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Rieley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Rieley practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME and Brewer, ME.
See Bangor Pediatricians and Bangor Geneticists.