Dr. Margaret Rodgers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Rodgers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 28th, 2016

Wrong procedure done

Went to Dr. Rodgers for a bladder prolapse. She said a bladder sling to fix incontinence (didn't have that) would fix it. After surgery it failed; she told me 1) Most of these fail (why did we do it then) 2) That's not what I fixed. Then she said I looked upset. Total lack of empathy. Dr. Rodgers has since "disappeared' from the Utah Valley Women's Clinic.

February 11th, 2015

Exceptional Surgeon

I saw Dr Rodgers after my fertility Dr discovered I had two large ovarian cysts that needed to be removed. There was a chance they were cancerous and Dr Rodgers had excellent bedside manner and was so compassionate. She removed the cysts, saved my ovary and shared in the relief and emotion of not having cancer with me and my husband. I am so grateful for her excellent surgeon hands, now I'm pregnant!!!

September 15th, 2014

patient

I was referred to Dr. Rodgers by my GP. She was professional, very thorough, took the time to listen to me. I would definitely rec. her.

May 29th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Would not listen to me when I told her I was having problems after surgery. I have had to travel to UCLA to have several revision surgeries to fix what she did to me.

March 3rd, 2014

horrible

I will never go back to this women ever again she was rude and ignorant. I have never felt so belittled until now. Even though she asked me why I was there she called me a liar when I told her every symptom and everything I was experiencing. She told me I didn't know what I was talking about and I was a liar. She was extremely rough pushing on my abdomen even though she new I had surgery done a week and a half before I came to see her she pushed on my like I was a rag doll that's supposed to giggle but Instead i'm screaming and she's rudely telling me to relax. yeah whatever she is the biggest quack I've ever seen or been too. Don't waste your time or money on this quack she will do more harm then good..

October 1st, 2013

Good Experience

I saw Dr. Rodgers for a very rare problem and she listened to me very well and was willing to take care of the problems in minor ways slowly to figure things out and did not miss any details. She was very understanding and sympathetic. I ended up finally needing an ablation and she was very good about keeping my husband updated as I decided to have it done in the er. I continue to see her to this day.

August 21st, 2013

I had my fist visit with Dr Rodger one year ago. It was a pleasant experience and she was very professional. What a difference a year makes ! She was rude and non caring . I asked her a question about a current health concern. She may have said " sorry I don't do windows" I will be looking for another Doctor for my annual exam next year .

May 29th, 2013

Never going back

She made me feel very uncomfortable. I gave her my symptoms and she wasn't willing to listen to what I had to say. She was very rude. She wasn't informative with anything I asked her. Not a caring doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone. I will never go back.

September 23rd, 2012

Unbelievable.

I've seen a fair few doctors in my time. It comes with the territory when you have an autoimmune disorder. So when I went to see a new gynecologist, I expected a fairly routine visit. What I got, however, was the worst treatment I've ever received. Anything and everything I said was dismissed and outright laughed at. I was told that the side effects I had experienced on a new medication were imagined... "but, whatever." I called to tell the office manager what had happened. She was very nice and I assumed the matter was handled. I waited and waited for my biopsy results. When I called to check, I was told there was a note on my file indicating to not call me again. My biopsy had not even been evaluated! I asked for all my files to be mailed to me. The notes indicated that I had an incurable disorder that would prevent me from having children. Shocked, I ended up calling the pathologist... who called Dr. Rodgers himself a few times. She never returned his calls... we spoke and after he gathered a bit of my medical history, determined that her diagnosis was incorrect. It was, in fact, exactly what I had told her the condition was. I could have saved hundreds of dollars and weeks of heartache. Frankly, I would never recommend her to another woman as a physician.

June 26th, 2012

Uncompassionate doctor

Dr Rodgers did not have any personality she was very cold and made you feel as if you were to be seen and not heard she did not appreciate the questions and concerns i had for a future operation that i would be having. I was told to look the information up on line and was given a drty look. I left the office and never returned and would not recommend her to anyone.

September 1st, 2011

Would "NOT" recommend this doctor to anyone, she did surgery on me while doing the surgery she severed my rectom have had problems ever since......

July 14th, 2011

Recent Comments Have Shown... Not Much Has Changed

My wife had Dr Rodgers as her obstetrician many years ago in a community north of Boston. She was recommended to my wife by her physician with a phrase that went like, "She's young and new, she'll be great!" What a mistake.My wife's first exposure showed her bedside manner. When my wife was waiting in a treatment room to be seen for her first appointment after finding out she was pregnant, she heard her say to one of the office staff, "She's nothing -- it's her first appointment, I'll have her out of here quick." This, unfortunately, was the BEST of what was about 8 months of a horrible lack of bedside manners typified by discounting signs and symptoms, not listening and not seeming to care. At one point, my wife's complaints that appeared to me to be symptoms of early labor were written off and she was told to stay home and it was just normal. Only, they WERE signs of early labor.