A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Russell is Good. Dr. Russell has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Lyon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Russell practice?
Dr. Margaret Russell practices Family Medicine near Yerington, NV.
See Yerington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Russell, Dr. Margarita Russell, Dr. Marguerite Russell, Dr. Peggie Russell, Dr. Margit Russell, Dr. Maggie Russell, Dr. Margo Russell, Dr. Margery Russell