A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Rydell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Rydell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rydell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rydell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rydell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rydell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Rydell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Rydell has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Rydell practices Family Medicine near New London, CT.
See New London Family Physicians.