A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Rydell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Rydell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rydell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rydell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rydell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rydell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Rydell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Rydell has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Rydell practices Family Medicine near New London, CT.
See New London Family Physicians.