A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Safo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Safo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Safo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Safo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Safo BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Safo practice?
- Dr. Margaret Safo has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Safo practices Pediatrics near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Pediatricians.