Dr. Margaret Sanders MD Patient Reviews

October 21st, 2015
Very cold and uncaring!

July 30th, 2015
So excited to find Dr. Sanders!! From start to finish her team showed concern, attention to detail and answered all my questions!! I would reccomend this doctor 100% !!

May 24th, 2015
Dr. Sanders got me in fast and she was so nice. She sincerely cares about her patients. So glad I chose her.

April 10th, 2015
Having Dr. Sanders as my primary care physician was the BIGGEST MISTAKE. Always rushed through appointments. Never a correct diagnosis, and no bedside manners. Found a new doctor. DO NOT go to this doctor if your health is important to you.

December 24th, 2014
I seen several doctors in my fifty plus years and Doctor Sanders is the best in many ways

October 25th, 2013
Horrible Dr.
I do not recommend Dr. Margaret Sanders. At my first appointment with her she did not immediately close the door but seemed perturbed that I was obviously not comfortable telling her "What was wrong" with the door open. Less than 5 minutes after she had entered the exam room she said, "I don't think anything is wrong with you. I don't think your depressed." She had already come to the conclusion that she thought I was a hypochondriac. Preposterous! You cant gather that from someone in less than 5 minutes. She couldve looked into my history and seen that wore leg braces for years and only gone to the dr once or less per year. She seriously thinks I would put on a show now? When I am grown and employed and on my own insurance? Medical care is not cheap. If I were going to do this I would've done years before when I didnt have to pay for it! She obviously has never been depressed and she obviously didn't care that my joints hurt so bad at times that I cannot even hold a fork to eat. I am very young and have legitimate reasons to be seeing a dr. There is no excuse for the way she treated me. She asked me if I would like to have this test and that test done but the reason I came to a dr was to get a professional opinion and professional help. She should have told me what tests she felt were medically necessary to diagnose my pain. The few tests she did recommend were not related to my joint pain at all. What does my cholesterol and B-12 levels have to do with my sudden onset of joint pain? Just because someone is slightly overweight doesn't mean they sit around and eat potato chips and candy bars everyday. I am not obese and I have struggled all my life to stay less than obese. I really don't appreciate the comments she made to me. Anyone who wants to see a Medical PROFESSIONAL should not see Dr. Margaret Sanders.