A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Satterlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Satterlee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Satterlee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterlee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Satterlee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Satterlee MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Satterlee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Satterlee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Satterlee practices Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Oswego, NY.
See Syracuse Gastroenterologists.