A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Satterlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Satterlee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Satterlee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterlee graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Satterlee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satterlee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 42 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan