A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bok is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bok graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Bok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Bok MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Bok practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bok has 22 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Bok practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Camden, AL.
See Montgomery Neurologists.