Learn more about Dr. Margaret Seton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Seton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Seton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including All bone diseases, Osteitis Deformans Paget`s Disease, and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Seton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Seton practice?
Dr. Margaret Seton practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Boston Rheumatologists.