A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Seton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Seton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Seton, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Seton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret P Seton MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Seton practice?
- Dr. Margaret Seton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Seton practices Rheumatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Rheumatologists.