Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Shepp
Dr. Margaret Shepp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME, with other offices in Freeport, ME and Portland, ME. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Shepp is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus, Maine Medical Center and Mercy Hospital, Portland, Me. Dr. Shepp has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Shepp has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Margaret Shepp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.
Dr. Mark Napier
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portland, ME 0.07 mi13
Dr. Patricia Lerwick
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, ME 0.07 mi35
Dr. Victoria Ashton
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Portland, ME 0.07 mi34