A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Shugart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Shugart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Shugart, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shugart graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shugart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Shugart MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Shugart practice?
- Dr. Margaret Shugart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Shugart practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Kennesaw Psychiatrists and Kennesaw Child Psychiatrists.