Learn more about Dr. Margaret Shugart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Shugart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shugart
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shugart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Shugart, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shugart graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shugart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Shugart MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Shugart practice?
- Dr. Margaret Shugart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Shugart practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Kennesaw Psychiatrists.