A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Simcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Simcox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simcox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Simcox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
- Lansdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simcox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Simcox practice?
Dr. Margaret Simcox practices Internal Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Internists.