A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Simcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Simcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Simcox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simcox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Simcox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Simcox MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Simcox practice?
- Dr. Margaret Simcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Simcox practices Internal Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Internists.