A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Soderberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Soderberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soderberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soderberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soderberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg practice?
Dr. Margaret Soderberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campbell, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists and Pasadena Pediatricians.