A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Soderberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Soderberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soderberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soderberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soderberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soderberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Louise Soderberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg practice?
- Dr. Margaret Soderberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Soderberg practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists.