A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Soderberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soderberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soderberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Soderberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg practice?
Dr. Margaret Soderberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Soderberg, Dr. Gretchen Soderberg, Dr. Gretta Soderberg, Dr. Madge Soderberg, Dr. Maegan Soderberg, Dr. Maggie Soderberg, Dr. Mamie Soderberg, Dr. Margarete Soderberg