A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Soderberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Soderberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soderberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soderberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soderberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soderberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Louise Soderberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg practice?
- Dr. Margaret Soderberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Soderberg practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists.