Dr. Margaret Sommerville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Sommerville?

Great doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Very pleased with the service!

Love this practice!

Posted on July 29th, 2017

My whole family sees dr. Sommerville. She does my skin checks, Botox and laser treatments. She takes care of our acne and removed precancerous spots and basal cell cancers from my husband. Dr. Sommerville is exceptional and detail oriented. I have always been pleased and feel safe in her hands. She also takes insurance for medical services while a lot of other dermatologists are not contracted with any plans. I have Blue Cross insurance. I can't say enough about her gentle touch. She even applies a numbing cream prior to Botox and IPL treatments. I just can't imagine seeing any other dermatologist!

Very pleased with my visit

Posted on October 16th, 2016

I saw another dermatologist 2 years ago who told me that the bump on my lip was nothing. When I saw dr Sommerville, she suspected a skin cancer. I was hesitant to have a biopsy, because I was convinced that it wasn't necessary. Dr Sommerville convinced me and the bump turned out to be a cancer! I am really mad at my previous dermatologist and I will only see dr Sommerville from now on. On top of it, dr Sommerville accepts my insurance, unlike my previous dermatologist. The biopsy was not too painful and dr Sommerville was sweet and professional.

Wonderful office, great promotions!

Posted on October 9th, 2016

I received amazing skincare products, a vitamin serum and tinted moisturizer completely free with my Botox treatment! I love the products and will continue to use them. Botox results were great and gave me a brow lift I needed. I will never go to another dermatologist and can't wait for the next promotion.

Great office, very welcoming!

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. Sommerville treated me for warts and adult acne. She was exceptionally good at explaining her treatment and did not make me feel rushed like my previous dermatologist. She recommended 2 incredible skin care items, a Vitasmoothe serum and a tinted SPF morning cream. My skin has never looked better and when I went back home for vacation, I got so many complements about my skin. Dr. Sommerville is awsome!

I just can't thank her enough!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I saw dr. Sommerville for adult acne. She was the third dermatologist that I saw for my condition. I just can't thank her enough for her patience and for convincing me to take antibiotics for a month and a half. The other doctors wanted to put me on Accutane with all the risks and blood tests that are required. Dr Sommerville now has me on 3 different creams and her skincare products that are amazing. I am so happy that my friend told me about dr. Sommerville. She is nice, knowledgeable, patient and caring.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Sommerville did my skin cancer screening. She was very thorough and professional. She did two biopsies and froze several spots. She put me at ease and explained everything well. I did not feel rushed at all. This was my first visit, but from now on I will not go elsewhere. To top it off, she sent me a lovely welcome letter!

Great office, fantastic doctor!

Posted on October 11th, 2015

I have been searching for a dermatologist like dr. Sommerville for a long time. I have had eczema and acne forever. Dr. Sommerville really took her time to listen to my concerns and everything I have tried before. She totally cleared up my skin and my breakouts only occur occasionally now. She also addressed the scarring with micro needling and it worked really well. My face is so different now and I have no need to hide under thick makeup. Throughout this whole process dr. Sommerville was patient, encouraging and sweet. She is the type of doctor who totally understands her patients and her desire to help is real and palpable.

Very good practice!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr. Sommerville is fantastic. She always has something positive to say and makes me feel great. Dr. Sommerville's dedication to her practice is obvious. She knows how to listen which is rare. I love what she does with Botox and fillers. It never looks overdone. I like her conservative approach. I really trust her.

Dr. Somerville is the best!

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

This is an excellent practice. Dr. Somerville is smart, patient and considerate. I have had micro needling and microdermabrasion with great results. Dr. Sommerville's attention to detail and genuine interest in her patients make her practice stand out. After a while you feel like you are a part of a family. Chevy Chase Dermatology has the best promotions and the best selection of skincare products. I have been using Retin A, Intellishase SPF45 and Avene moisturizers. My skin has never looked healthier.

Highly recommend!

Posted on October 14th, 2014

This is a wonderful practice. Dr. Sommerville recommended terrific skin care program and several procedures with no downtime and great results. I highly recommend this practice, because there is no pressure, just honest, helpful information. Everyone at Chevy Chase Dermatology is so pleasant and welcoming that one looks forward to the next visit.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr Sommerville did a terrific job fixing my eczma. She discovered that I am allergic to preservatives in my skin care products. No other doctor previously bothered to investigate this. Thanks to Dr. Sommerville I no longer have to rely on steroid creams.