A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Song, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Song has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Minsun Song MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Song practice?
- Dr. Margaret Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Song practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Beaumont Internists.