Dr. Margaret Sparks MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Boone, NC

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
I went to Dr. Sparks for a check up - to ease my mind about my worries of years of sun exposure...the nurse told me I could undress as far as I felt comfortable...knowing I was meeting with a doctor - I thought she may as well be able to check all of me. When she came into the exam room, she lifted the paper cover for 1 second- and never looked further. I felt embarrassed...I should have said more, but was shocked. I will look for another doctor. Dr. Sparks did tell me I have dry skin...which I was aware of.

August 19th, 2016
The staff answering the phones and working in the Louisville office were friendly, professional and did a great job helping me navigate the paperwork. I was seen promptly, with very little wait time in the waiting room. I was pleased with my visit and will recommend this dermatologist to my friends and family

March 14th, 2016
Not a fan
Hardly took the time to review me, immediately decided to remove one she saw and that was it. Turns out, I had to come back because this time she wanted to take a closer look (she didn't - they still want me to come back). Kinda felt like they wanted me in there as much as possible to keep paying when it could've been done in one trip. Won't be back.

January 23rd, 2015
This is the most efficient medical office that I have ever visited. They get you in on time. I'm always in an exam room within 5 -10 minutes of the scheduled time and Dr. Sparks is always in to start the exam in very short order. She spends time in examination and conversation regarding my health and then efficiently gets the treatments (if necessary) started. I absolutely love their efficiency! Every other medical office could learn from their efforts! They value my time as much as theirs!

November 20th, 2013
Excellent Experience
I had the same dermatologist for 27 years and he passed away. I was distraught at the thought of having to find someone new. I was so fortunate to find Dr. Sparks. Today was my first visit. She was quick, efficient, thorough, and knowledgeable. I feel confident in my choice for a new dermatologist. Highly recommend.

May 8th, 2013
Wonderful!
Dr. Sparks and her staff were wonderful. I can't believe I ever dreaded going to the dermatologist! Her office is clean and modern, her staff was friendly and welcoming, and Dr. Sparks was professional and fast. I had several numbing injections in places that I was sure would hurt, but I could not feel them enough to even mention. I highly recommend Dr. Sparks; it was a great experience and I couldn't be more pleased.

December 3rd, 2012
She is Great!
Dr. Sparks is efficient, does not overbook, always friendly and concerned. I recommend her highly.

October 6th, 2015