A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Stetson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Stetson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Stetson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Stetson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Stetson practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors.