Dr. Margaret Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Stone?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Stone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2014

Best of the best!

Dr. Stone has been my daughters pediatrician since she was born 2011 and was even MY pediatrician when I was younger. She is one of the MOST competent, caring, knowledgeable physicians I know. I always know that if I have any concerns or questions, she will answer them and doesn't make you feel as though you are being rushed. Definitely one of the best doctors out there!.

February 26th, 2013

Excellent Doctor Who Cares and Listens

Dr. Stone has been my daughter's physician since shortly after birth in 2001 and has helped us through all sorts of gastrointestinal issues even calling specialists while we were in the office to set up referrals as well as other more mundane things. She takes time to listen and what I especially like is that she also has always talked to my daughter as well, asking her questions and really paying attention to what she has to say. We both feel like our needs are addressed, and all with a nice smile to boot.

August 19th, 2015