A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Strieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Strieper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Strieper, DO is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Strieper graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Strieper has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret J Strieper DO is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Strieper practice?
- Dr. Margaret Strieper has 6 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Strieper practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Austin, TX.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.