A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Stuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Stuber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Stuber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lois Stuber MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Stuber practice?
- Dr. Margaret Stuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Stuber practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.