Learn more about Dr. Margaret Stuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Stuber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Stuber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Child Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Child Psychiatry
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stuber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Stuber practice?
Dr. Margaret Stuber practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.