Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Sullivan
Dr. Margaret Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester Center, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Quincy Medical Center Inc, South Shore Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Sullivan has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Margaret Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester Center, MA.
Dr. Stephanie Bakaysa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Dorchester Center, MA 0 mi3
Dr. Susanna Erber
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dorchester Center, MA 0.40 mi30
Dr. Kavitha Gazula
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dorchester Center, MA 0.40 mi16