General Practitioners, Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

800 Washington St
Downtown Boston, Boston, MA 02111
617-636-6060
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible staff and office environment at new Braintree location  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Uncaring and unprofessional staff. Very unorganize office. Lost chart and had me miss my scheduled appointment. Very uncomfortable office environment. Will never go to this office again. Go somewhere else if possible.

|  she's the best  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

i had another obgyn dr who i "thought" was the best i had been with him for over 10 years. i had a lot of problems trying to get prognant & finaly did. I had a very high risk pregnancy, when i was 8 months i went to my original obgyn with abdonimal pains & he basicly kicked me out of his office & said i had the flu i left in pain and in tears. after 2 more days of pain i went to the er @ south shore hosp where i met dr sullivan who addmitted me right away cause i was actualy in early labor, she was able to stop the labor and i switched doctors right away when it was finaly time to have my baby dr sullivan helped me deliver a 8.5 pound perfect baby grl named SOPHIE..u couldnt pay me to leave dr sullivan

|  show details
Jan 8th, 2009

I have been through two pregnancies with Dr. Sullivan - the wait time is sometimes long if you are in the office late in the day, however she always takes the time she needs with her patients to ensure she is giving them what they need.