Dr. Margaret Sutton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

September 20th, 2016
Very rude
Dr. Sutton was dismissive about my concerns. Did not have time to answer my questions. Did see Dr. Ryan, and she is wonderful. The office staff are rude and condescending. Would not recommend this office.

August 2nd, 2016
They have 3 ladies at scheduling desk for Dermatology. Tried to get an appointment. 2 ladies were good and helping. The lady named Charlotte was very rude on phone and yelled 'hold on. Hold on.. at me twice. Instead of making right connection, she put me on 15 minutes hold. Absolutely no respect for patients. Would never ever even call again.

June 8th, 2015
Disappointing
Viewed spots too quickly. More people that I talk to, agree that it is not the best place to go.

July 22nd, 2013
sutton ryan dermatology review
My office visit went o.k. however, when my symptoms came back after a few months of being off the medication earlier prescribed, I called the office to talk to my doctor to refill my prescription. It took 6 hours for a call back from a triage nurse. The triage nurse was far from professional. She made it very apparent she did not have time for my call and that contacting the doctor would be an inconvenience for her. Instead of letting me speak with my doctor, she said she would try to find time herself to speak with her, but most likely I would have to come in for a visit. (I just needed a refill!) So instead of being connected to my doctor, I had to come in for another office visit. I had to find daycare for my children, drive 40 miles, pay $100+ for an office visit for a 5 minute conversation with my doctor. In the end she just prescribed the same medication I had originally called in for! What a joke. The triage nurse was unprofessional, unaccommodating and rude. I will be finding a new place for dermatology.

January 20th, 2009
Doc and PA have no respect for patients time. I've had to wait longer than 30 min. as 1st appt. of the day with her PA, and 45min. to an hour for Dr. Sutton. She's pleasant in person, but not worth the wait. You are required to reschedule if going to be late, but expected to wait for her. No apologies for her lateness. Staff have not placed appt. and don't have patients for kids.