A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Szabunio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Szabunio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Szabunio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabunio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Szabunio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Szabunio MD is a female Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Szabunio practice?
- Dr. Margaret Szabunio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Szabunio practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Radiologists.